• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Is my eye ball bleeding?

soundsystem00

Bluelighter
I don't know where else to post this but what the fuck ?

My eye does not hurt. I just used the bathroom and strained a little but it was not opiate related. Last week I used a large amount of m-amp but I don't see how this could be related. I Iv'd it.

Anyways when I was washing my hands I notied a massive red blotch above my blue pupil on my right eye. Is this natural? What the fuck?

I took 75mg adderal earlier could that have anything to do with it?

This is normal, unless most/all of the white in your eyes turns red, I wouldn't be too upset.

It could be a popped blood vessel, I don't know to much about that though.

peace.
seedless

Could be a broken blood vessell. I knew a guy that puked so hard after drinking moonshine that he busted most of the blood vessels in his eyes and he was going around with very blood shot eyes for a few weeks. Any kind of straining can cause this i think.

I am by no means sure that that could be the problem here and i am most certainly not a doctor. I think you might get better responses over in healthy living.

So TDS to healthy living. Mods please feel free to move back if you want to.

Yeah it sounds like a broken blood vessel. Just make sure it doesn't start spreading. Unfortunately they can take 6-8 weeks to heal. I would avoid any thing that thins your blood as this may make it worse.

Probably a burst blood vessel as others have said, in my indirect experience you shouldn't need to do anything about it.